Saturday, February 26, 2011

Approaching the final week.... week 6

Well, this programme is actually quite time consuming!  With all the planning of meals, packing of multiple bags, pre-planning my wardrobe and generally feeling quite exhausted at times... I haven't had the inclination to update my progress here on WhiteLightningHeart.  I have found myself going over what I've eaten more than once in a day and I admit, I have become quite obsessed about really giving this my all.

For all my efforts I have been rewarded.  I'm feeling great!  I did a Sh'Bam class on Wednesday and noticed a huge improvement in my endurance. I now really see the benefits of weight training - its works and helps you lose weight.  And the strength I've gained is awesome! I'm actually not wanting the six weeks to end so I'm going to sign up to do it all over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment