Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look Better Naked :: Week One - Wednesday

No training session today - we're on our own and must complete some form of 'intense' cardio session today.  Sadly this negates my beloved Sh'Bam classes - but I can do this in addition to the cardio session (hmmmmm).

I opt for RPM - with an intense rating of 4 out of 5, its claimed to be THE calorie killer (600 calories in one session) and the ultimate ride.

Being short of stature I've always struggled with these bikes and spend an age getting the seat and handle bar height 'just so'.  Unfortunately I didn't realise that the seat can also come forward and spent the whole class clasping the handle bars almost by my fingertips because I couldn't reach properly.  I'm not sure this resulted in the intense workout I was aiming for, but I'll know for next time.  With the correct seat, handle bar, arm ratio I think it will be just the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment